I always say that you should learn at least one thing a day, and this is what I learned at this years Hooch:
1. I really can row above 18 stokes a minute!
2. it is not advisable to look at your cell phone at the river's edge!
3. it is not best to keep one's credit card in the phone case!
4. this is really a great group of folks we have, Rob gave me cash and Felix offered to give me his credit card because I couldn't get out of the parking deck with an AmEx
5. we really are clearly happier rowers!! Great Team!!
6. Great weekend of rowing by all!